A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McGurrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McGurrin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGurrin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McGurrin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Health Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center, Active Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony McGurrin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McGurrin practice?
- Dr. Mark McGurrin has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark McGurrin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near South Abington Township, PA.