A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McGurrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGurrin
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGurrin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McGurrin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGurrin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McGurrin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony McGurrin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McGurrin practice?
- Dr. Mark McGurrin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark McGurrin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near South Abington Township, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.