A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McGurrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McGurrin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGurrin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McGurrin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony McGurrin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McGurrin practice?
- Dr. Mark McGurrin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark McGurrin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Abington Township, PA.
See Syracuse Surgeons.