A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McGurrin, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Atherectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGurrin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGurrin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGurrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark McGurrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McGurrin practice?
Dr. Mark McGurrin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clarks Summit, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Syracuse Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc McGurrin, Dr. Marcel McGurrin, Dr. Marcelino McGurrin, Dr. Marcellus McGurrin, Dr. Marcelo McGurrin, Dr. Marco McGurrin