A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McGurrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McGurrin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGurrin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGurrin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McGurrin, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGurrin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McGurrin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony McGurrin FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McGurrin practice?
- Dr. Mark McGurrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McGurrin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.