A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McIntosh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. McIntosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S McIntosh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Mark McIntosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McIntosh practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians, Jacksonville Internists, and Jacksonville Pediatricians.