Learn more about Dr. Mark McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntosh
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. McIntosh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McIntosh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. McIntosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S McIntosh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Mark McIntosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McIntosh practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Emergency Physicians, Jacksonville Internists, and Jacksonville Pediatricians.