The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Mckenney
Dr. Mark Mckenney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Mckenney is affiliated with Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute, Jackson Memorial Hospital and Memorial Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Mckenney has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Mckenney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Michael Metry
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0.01 mi31
Dr. David Barkoe
Miami, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Renee Gasgarth
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Miami, FL 0.01 mi9