A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McKenney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McKenney, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Critical Care
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Penetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenney graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McKenney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McKenney MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Mark McKenney practice?
- Dr. Mark McKenney has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McKenney practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.