A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R McLaughlin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Mark McLaughlin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark McLaughlin practices Neurological Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Lawrenceville, NJ.
See Langhorne Surgeons.