A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McLaughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McLaughlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McLaughlin, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Degenerative Spine
- Dr. McLaughlin has a focus on spine disorders.
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Neurotrauma & Critical Care Spine & Peripheral Nerves Tumor
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McLaughlin graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McLaughlin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert McLaughlin MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. McLaughlin practice?
- Dr. Mark McLaughlin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark McLaughlin practices Surgery, Neurological Surgery, Pain Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA and Flemington, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons, Princeton Pain Management Doctors, and Princeton Orthopedic Surgeons.