A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McLeane, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McLeane graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. McLeane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Mem Med Ctr, N Little Rock, Ar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McLeane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark McLeane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. McLeane practice?
Dr. Mark McLeane practices Anesthesiology near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc McLeane, Dr. Marcel McLeane, Dr. Marcelino McLeane, Dr. Marcellus McLeane, Dr. Marcelo McLeane, Dr. Marco McLeane