Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Dr. McLoney show details Dr. McLoney
by Terri on Apr 14th, 2015

Dr. McLoney has been my primary care doctor for 18 years. I've stayed with him because he has a great bedside manner, and is very knowledgeable. His diagnoses are always accurate. He's thorough, but doesn't do anything unnecessary. I've recommended him to a few others, who are also very happy with him. His staff is great too. I feel comfortable with him and his staff.

Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. McLoney and his staff have always treated me with respect. They are very caring. Whenever I need to get in to see him in an emergency situation, he is quick to get me in. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor that cares.

follow-up show details follow-up
Dec 9th, 2011

Very involved with patients, astute at diagnoses, thorough, very professioal and genuine. I refer to him due to his kindness and academic background. His office staff is quite wonderful. I recommend him without second thought.

Awesome doctor! show details Awesome doctor!
Oct 6th, 2011

I have been with Dr. McLoney for over 6 years as well as my family both immediate and extended. Very professional and curteous. Highly knowledgable on symptoms and current "diseases". Listens to his patients even though he has you diagnosed within the first 5 minutes your there. Will be lost if he ever retires!!!

A caring professional show details A caring professional
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. McLoney has been my primary care doctor for the past six months. I initially just went for a routine check-up, and he found high blood pressure. His treatment has been thorough, and he always spends the time I need to answer questions. There is continuing follow up. I've never felt rushed. He certainly seems to have my best interest at heart.

What a wonderful Doctor! show details What a wonderful Doctor!
Nov 4th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr.McLoney for 10 years now. He is the Best Docotor I have every seen.Very easy to talk to! He listens!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Erin Downs on Sep 2nd, 2009

Doctor McLoney has been wonderful with my entire family. He is my husband, daughter, and my family doctor. His staff is very professional, efficient, courteous, and friendly. I have never had a problem getting an appointment. I never have to wait long once I get there. He is very easy to interact with and very thorough. I would definately refer a friend to him.

Dr. McLoney is great! show details Dr. McLoney is great!
by Travis on Jun 24th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. McLoney's for five years and I trust his diagnoses implicitly. He has a great 'bedside' manner and is incredibly knowledgeable. Any medical problem I have he has an answer for, a correct answer!