A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McMahon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McMahon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Stephen McMahon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Mark McMahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McMahon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.