Learn more about Dr. Mark McMurray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMurray
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMurray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McMurray, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMurray graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. McMurray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McMurray MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark McMurray practice?
- Dr. Mark McMurray has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McMurray practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.