A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McNamara MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark McNamara practice?
- Dr. Mark McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McNamara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Hematologists, and Pasadena Oncologists.