A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark McNamara MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark McNamara practice?
- Dr. Mark McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McNamara practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists, Pasadena Hematologists, and Pasadena Oncologists.