A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McNamara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vincent McNamara MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. McNamara practice?
- Dr. Mark McNamara has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McNamara practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Oncologists, and Los Angeles Hematologists.