A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McOmber is Excellent. Dr. McOmber has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McOmber, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McOmber graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. McOmber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children`s Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McOmber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark McOmber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. McOmber practice?
Dr. Mark McOmber practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc McOmber, Dr. Marcel McOmber, Dr. Marcelino McOmber, Dr. Marcellus McOmber, Dr. Marcelo McOmber, Dr. Marco McOmber