Learn more about Dr. Mark McOmber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McOmber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McOmber, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McOmber graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. McOmber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McOmber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark E. McOmber practice?
Dr. Mark McOmber practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.