A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McQuaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McQuaid, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQuaid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McQuaid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McQuaid, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuaid graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McQuaid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan McQuaid FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McQuaid practice?
- Dr. Mark McQuaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McQuaid practices Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.