A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McQuaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McQuaid, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McQuaid, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuaid graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McQuaid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McQuaid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McQuaid practice?
Dr. Mark McQuaid practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.