A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark McQuaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark McQuaid, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McQuaid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McQuaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark McQuaid, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuaid graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McQuaid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allan McQuaid FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. McQuaid practice?
- Dr. Mark McQuaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark McQuaid practices Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.