A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mecikalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mecikalski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mecikalski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Mecikalski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark B Mecikalski MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark B. Mecikalski practice?
- Dr. Mark Mecikalski has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Mecikalski practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near , .