A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Medeiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Medeiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Medeiros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeiros graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medeiros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Medeiros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Medeiros practice?
- Dr. Mark Medeiros has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Medeiros practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.