A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Medeiros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Medeiros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medeiros
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Medeiros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Medeiros, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Medeiros graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medeiros has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Medeiros MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Medeiros practice?
- Dr. Mark Medeiros has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Medeiros practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.