Dr. Mark Domenic Medici MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Medici is Excellent. Dr. Medici has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Medici, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Medici graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medici has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medici accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Medici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Medici practice?
Dr. Mark Medici practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Suffern, NY.
See West Nyack Orthopedic Surgeons and West Nyack Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marco Medici, Dr. Markus Medici, Dr. Marlon Medici, Dr. Marcelo Medici, Dr. Marc Medici, Dr. Marcellus Medici