Learn more about Dr. Mark Medici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Medici is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medici
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medici Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Medici, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medici graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Medici has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Medici MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Medici practice?
- Dr. Mark Medici has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Medici practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mahwah, NJ.
See West Nyack Orthopedic Surgeons.