A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Medlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medlin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Medlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Medlin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlin graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Medlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Cushing Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Medlin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Medlin practice?
- Dr. Mark Medlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Medlin practices Psychiatry near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Psychiatrists.