Dr. Mark Mehaffey Is this you?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 10th, 2012

This doctor prescribed my son for ashtma medicines, and as a diagnosis he stated just cough, so insurance doens't want to pay. Also, the medicines that he prescribed were terrible wrong considering my sons age and weight and height, pharmacy didn't want to give them, because the portions and times where too high for my 5 year old son. They said that if I gave the amount that the docrtor said it could have been fatal. I can't believe doctors like this doctor are around in emergency rooms!

June 21st, 2016