A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melamed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melamed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melamed
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melamed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melamed, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamed graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melamed has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Melamed MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Melamed practice?
- Dr. Mark Melamed has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Melamed practices Ophthalmology near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Ophthalmologists.