A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melamud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melamud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melamud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melamud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melamud graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Melamud has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Melamud MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Melamud practice?
- Dr. Mark Melamud has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Melamud practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.