Dr. Mark Melberg MD Patient Reviews

2.9

February 12th, 2015
DO NOT USE THIS SURGEON!
Mark Melberg performed arthroscopic surgery on my left knee for a medial meniscus tear. I have not been able to walk without limping since that time and the pain is only getting worse. He flatly stated that I did NOT need physical therapy after surgery and I believe much of my pain is a result of that direction. Furthermore, if you're a poor sap like me and have Kaiser Permanente insurance- don't expect post-op treatment as their scheduling is booked out 40 days or longer.

February 6th, 2015
Should not be allowed to practice surgery!!!
Dr. Melburg severed the main artery in my leg during a routine bone graph surgery. He did not inform me or the hospital staff about this until the next morning, when I lost all circulation to my lower leg. This led to an immediate 9 hour vascular bypass operation to salvage my leg by another surgeon. Absolute nightmare experience!

June 19th, 2014
Mr
Dr Melberg replaced my right knee,from the start to the finish I was very pleased with how the operation was handled.its been 8 weeks and Iam so glad I had it done.This is a very hard surgery on the patient,with a great amount of rehab.my only complaint is with Kaiser the surgeon are booked months in advance so plan for this,also you you will hsve to push hard for pain medication. I would recommend Dr.Melberg to anyone looking to have there knee replaced