A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melden
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melden, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Melden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Melden DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Melden practice?
- Dr. Mark Melden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Melden practices Psychiatry near Coronado, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See Coronado Psychiatrists.