A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melden
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Melden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melden, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melden graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Melden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Melden DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark Melden practice?
- Dr. Mark Melden has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Melden practices Psychiatry near Coronado, CA.
See Coronado Psychiatrists.