A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Melhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Melhorn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Melhorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melhorn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Mark Melhorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. J M. Melhorn practice?
- Dr. J Melhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Melhorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons and Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.