A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Melhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Melhorn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melhorn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Melhorn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melhorn graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melhorn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Mark Melhorn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. J M. Melhorn practice?
- Dr. J Melhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. J Melhorn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.