A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melish, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All anesthesia types including regional anesthesia and cardiac anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Melish graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Melish has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Melish practice?
Dr. Mark Melish practices Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists.