A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mellow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mellow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mellow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Rectal Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellow graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mellow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mellow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan