A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melson is Excellent. Dr. Melson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neuro-Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Melson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Melson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital - Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Melson practice?
Dr. Mark Melson practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Franklin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY and Atlanta, GA.
See Franklin Ophthalmologists and Franklin Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Melson, Dr. Marcel Melson, Dr. Marcelino Melson, Dr. Marcellus Melson, Dr. Marcelo Melson, Dr. Marco Melson