A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melson, Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye removal (Eye Enucleation)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Melson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Melson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Melson practice?
Dr. Mark Melson practices Ophthalmology near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Bowling Green, KY.
See Brentwood Ophthalmologists.