A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melson, Oculoplastic & Reconstructive Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Melson, BS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eye removal (Eye Enucleation)
- Eyelid Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lacrimal Duct Obstruction
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Melson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark R Melson BS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Melson practice?
- Dr. Mark Melson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Melson practices Ophthalmology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists.