A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Melton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Edward Melton DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Melton practice?
- Dr. Mark Melton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Melton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.