A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Memo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Memo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Memo, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Memo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Memo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Memo DO is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Memo practice?
- Dr. Mark Memo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Memo practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Urologists.