A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mendoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mendoza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark D Mendoza MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Mark Mendoza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mendoza practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists, Santa Clara Critical Care Practitioners, and Santa Clara Pulmonologists.