A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Menegus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Menegus, Interventional and Clinical Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menegus
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Menegus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Menegus, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menegus graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Menegus has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Menegus FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Menegus practice?
- Dr. Mark Menegus has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Menegus practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Cardiologists.