A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Menich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Menich, Allergist & Immunologist, Travel Medicine, Internal Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Menich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Menich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Menich MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Menich practice?
- Dr. Mark Menich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Menich practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Pueblo Allergists and Pueblo Internists.