A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Menich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Menich, Allergist & Immunologist, Travel Medicine, Internal Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menich
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Menich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Menich, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Menich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Menich MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Menich practice?
- Dr. Mark Menich has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Menich practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Allergists and Boulder Internists.