A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Messier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Messier is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Messier, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Messier graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Messier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Norman Messier FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark N. Messier practice?
- Dr. Mark Messier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Messier practices Family Medicine near Rutland, VT.
See Rutland Primary Care Doctors.