A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Messineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Messineo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messineo
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Messineo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Messineo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Messineo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Messineo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Steward Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Messineo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Messineo practice?
- Dr. Mark Messineo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Messineo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milton, MA.
See Milton Orthopedic Surgeons.