A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Messineo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Messineo, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Messineo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
Education & Awards
Dr. Messineo graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Messineo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Steward Norwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Messineo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Messineo practice?
- Dr. Mark Messineo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Messineo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norwood, MA.
See Norwood Orthopedic Surgeons.