A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Messinese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Messinese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Messinese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messinese graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Messinese MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Messinese practice?
- Dr. Mark Messinese has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Messinese practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Internists.