A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Messing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Messing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Messing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messing graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Messing has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Messing MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Messing practice?
- Dr. Mark Messing has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Messing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Bedford, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bedford Oncologists.