Learn more about Dr. Mark Metersky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Metersky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Metersky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Critical Care
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Metersky graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Metersky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metersky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Metersky practice?
Dr. Mark Metersky practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Adult Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Sleep Medicine Doctors, Farmington Pulmonologists, Farmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Farmington Family Physicians.