A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mettauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mettauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mettauer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mettauer graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mettauer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Menefee Mettauer MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Mettauer practice?
- Dr. Mark Mettauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mettauer practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cypress, TX.
See Cypress Surgeons.