Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  General Review  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2014

Very knowledgeable and considerate. States his opinion and asks if you want to proceed. Gets down to the basic facts right away. Easy to talk to and seems to know his business quite well. Last two appointments I had to wait in one of the exam rooms for over 30 minutes before He came into the room. That is way too long.

|  An outstanding doctor!  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

The first thing I noticed was Dr. Mhoon's clinic. It's a new, (Not one of those cheap looking pre-fabs either!) modern building with great parking, and the landscaping is above average, too. The inside is comfortable and immaculately clean. It didn't feel ominous or depressing to step inside. It was almost soothing, in fact.His staff is always friendly (they even laugh at my stupid jokes.) and they seem genuinely happy to work there. And they're helpful above and beyond anything I would expect. I needed to have some lab work done at two other facilities, and his staff made the appointments for me. They did it, because I'd remarked to one of them that I'm terrible about making those extra appointments in a timely manner. I thought that was awesome of them. But then again....I'm kinda lazy. Hehe.Dr. Mhoon himself is an extremely organized man. He knows who you are, why you're there, AND he asked me how a previous, unrelated condition was doing. He knew all this before he entered the exam room, unlike many other professionals who clumsily review your chart in front of you, and try to piece together who you are from vague, clumsy notes. I don't know if he has the luxury of doing this for everyone, but he gave me more than one treatment option, his personal opinion of each option, and a brief, concise summary of their differences. He definitely isn't a doctor that hops on the pharmaceutical-of-the-day bandwagon.He's well-spoken, has a firm handshake, and he even dresses better than most doctors.

|  Dr. Mark Mhoon didn't listen to my concerns or symptoms  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2012

He jumped to strange conclusions that I subsequently learned were not consistent with the post-procedure pain an symptoms that I was feeling. He immediately jumped to extremely expensive tests and additional procedures.He seemed professional, but he didn't seem to actually listen to what I was saying were my concerns, pains, and symptoms, which was very frustrating.I would not recommend him.It may seem harsh to rate a 3 of 4 for a ten minute wait, but I was the first patient of the day. I showed up prior to my appointment, did not have paperwork to complete, so why should I have to wait beyond my appointment time?

|  Best visit ive ever had  |  show details
by Anonymous on Nov 24th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

he diagnosed me perfect and performed a surgery and with out him it is possible i would be dead. so thank you very much Dr. Mhoon

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com