inactive

Mark A Micek MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2014
I'm a lucky guy.
I'm a 63 year old male that spent too much time working and taking care of everything but me. After unrelenting pressure from my family I agreed to see a doctor for my first physical check up in over 15 years. I knew that if I needed surgery I wanted to be treated at the University Hospital in Madison. I am an Illinois resident, willing to travel to Madison for what I perceive as the best local serious care available. By chance, my daughter selected Dr. Micek. It has been 1 year and 4 visits with Dr. Micek. He has co-ordinated and referred me, within the UW Health network, to specialists for Cardiovascular, Orthopedic, Opthamology, Audiology, Dermatology, and Gastroenterologists. Nutritionists. Incredibly, through every contact I had within the last year I was treated with dignity, respect and professionalism. Dr. Micek's professionalism, personality, demeanor and ability to relate to me, will keep me coming back. I am a lucky guy!

February 13th, 2009
Great Doctor!!
Dr. Micek is GREAT! And yes, I truly am a patient; not staff. I have been seeing Dr. Micek for 8 months now. He is very bright, very knowledgeable and very alert. I feel he truly listens to his patients and cares about them. He has a tight schedule yet every single appointment I have left feeling that we have addressed all of my questions and concerns. When I had to call in to ask a question about some new medication he called me back himself and took the time to explain it to me. He is a little difficult to get in to see as a new patient because he is so good, but it is worth the wait.