A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Michnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Michnik, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Michnik graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Michnik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Michnik MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Michnik practice?
- Dr. Mark Michnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Michnik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.