Dr. Mark Miles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 18th, 2016
Excellent physician who honestly cares about his patients. So sad see that his clinic is closing. Dr. Miles was my ob through two of my pregnancies and delivered both babies. He and his staff were there for my family and me through two health scares constantly reassuring us that no matter what we needed or what happened they were there for us. I will miss having him for my doctor and can only hope I can find a doctor even close to as wonderful as Dr. Miles has been.

December 20th, 2013
Flew cross-country for this doctor!
Dr. Miles is a fantastic doctor. I too am very confused by the other negative reviews found on this website. Dr. Miles was my doctor for the deliveries of both of my boys. I was so happy with the care I received from Dr. Miles, that I actually flew all the way across the country for my second delivery. I wanted Dr. Miles to do my second C-section (we had moved due to my husband being in the military) and it was definitely worth the travel. I found Dr. Miles to be compassionate, knowledgeable and like the other review mentioned, very willing to work with me on my birth plan. I come from a family of medical professionals and did my research....if you want a competent, caring OB doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Miles.

September 11th, 2013
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Miles is an exceptional medical professional. I have been seeing Dr. Miles for nearly 10 years now. After trying numerous other medical professionals when I was younger I was happy to have finally found Dr. Miles. I have always had wonderful experiences with him and his entire staff. I honestly am confused with the other negative reviews on this webpage. Given that they seem like immature reviews its hard to know if they are credible.

August 16th, 2013
Excellent OBGYN doctor.
I actually really liked Dr. Miles and his nurse. My only issues were with the office admin staff which has nothin to do with him. Dr. Miles was always informative and to the point, which is what I prefer. I don't want to waste my time making small talk. I feel that he listened to my concerns and wishes very well and was willing to work with me on my birth plan. I will continue to see him for my OBGYN needs. Also, promptness is relative in an OBGYN. With emergency deliveries and such it's not uncommon for the Dr. To be unavailable.

July 30th, 2013
Not For My Family
Terrible experience over an extended period of time, Go anywhere else but Dr. Miles. Staff incapable of accurately recording contact phone numbers, but they sure can get insurance numbers with zero errors. They left a frightening phone message on my (husband) cell phone. Took nine hours to get in touch with Dr. Miles after that message. During each exam Dr. Miles asked "Are you sure you have a cervix." Dr. Miles WILL NOT return calls unless you get aggressive. Dealt with this moron for a year. Couldn't get straight answers concerning ANY question from him. Condescending and no compassion. Find another doctor. Don't let this guy touch your wife.

March 21st, 2010
Horrible Doctor
Completely misdiagnois me...gave my symptoms over the phone to the nurse and she got it but the docter totally missed it.