A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Millard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Millard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millard
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Millard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Millard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Millard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Millard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Warren Millard MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark W. Millard practice?
- Dr. Mark Millard has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Millard practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pulmonologists.