A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Milligan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Milligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kelly Milligan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Milligan practice?
- Dr. Mark Milligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Milligan practices Family Medicine near Layton, UT.
See Layton Family Physicians.