A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millis
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Millis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Millis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Millis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview University Med Ctr -U, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Millis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Millis practice?
- Dr. Mark Millis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Millis practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Primary Care Doctors.