A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Millis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Millis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Millis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Millis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview University Med Ctr -U, Minneapolis, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Robert Millis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark R. Millis practice?
- Dr. Mark Millis has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Millis practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.