- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milner is Excellent. Dr. Milner has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Milner practice?
Dr. Mark Milner practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Milner, Dr. Marcel Milner, Dr. Marcelino Milner, Dr. Marcellus Milner, Dr. Marcelo Milner, Dr. Marco Milner