A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Milner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Milner practice?
Dr. Mark Milner practices Ophthalmology near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and Cheshire, CT.
See Hamden Ophthalmologists.