Learn more about Dr. Mark Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Milner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Milner practice?
- Dr. Mark Milner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Milner practices Ophthalmology near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT and New Haven, CT.
See Hamden Ophthalmologists.