Learn more about Dr. Mark Milner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Milner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Milner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Milner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Milner practice?
- Dr. Mark Milner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Milner practices Ophthalmology near Hamden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford, CT.
See Hamden Ophthalmologists.