A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Milton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milton, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milton
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Milton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Milton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Milton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Milton MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Milton practice?
- Dr. Mark Milton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Milton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.