A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Milton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Milton, Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Milton, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Milton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St John Owasso
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Allen Milton MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Milton practice?
- Dr. Mark Milton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Milton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.