A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mintun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mintun
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mintun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mintun, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- PET Scan
Education & Awards
Dr. Mintun graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Mintun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Arthur Mintun MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Mintun practice?
- Dr. Mark Mintun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mintun practices Nuclear Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Nuclear Medicine Physicians.