A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mishkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mishkin, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishkin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Mishkin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Mishkin FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Mishkin practice?
- Dr. Mark Mishkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mishkin practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.