Dr. Mark Mishkind MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

April 17th, 2015
Little procedures reflect competency and caring
Last month, Dr. Mishkind removed a modest benign mass from my middle back. This was a very simple procedure. However, I must commend his skillful professionalism, and sympathetic approach, which included, among other things: pre-procedure evaluation; exploration of needs and options; explanation of risks; performance of procedure with "running explanation" of progress; superb use of local anesthesia; swift completion of task with no pain; use of "re-absorbable sutures; post-procedure follow up; consistently expert and detailed, written documentation throughout. His assistant, Nurse Theresa Moore, was also skillful and caring in her ministrations. This was a "little thing". However, I do not doubt that for any more complex, or risky, procedure, I would have received superb care from this dedicated surgeon. Unreservedly recommended.

January 28th, 2011
EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP
Following my emergency surgery, Dr. Mishkind has been veery responsive to my progress. Even after six months, he continues to follow-up to insure my incision is healing properly. He asks appropriate questions to determine my progress and listens to my responses. he even remembers what's going on that might affect my progress from one visit to the next. He's been great.