Dr. Mark Mishkind MD Patient Reviews

January 22nd, 2017
Serious emergency surgery in November 2016 at San Joaquin Hospital
My wife, daughter and family were exceptionally pleased with the way they were treated throughout the entire ordeal. I was in a coma for 6 days. Things did NOT look good. Dr Mishkind saved my life. The follow up with other doctors has been amazing. The after care is exceptional. I extremely appreciate Dr Mishkind and all I mentioned above. Every time I mention his name to someone who has been involved in something where Dr Mishkind was involved agree with me. The nurses at the hospital and his staff all praise him as well. Clint Bear

April 17th, 2015
Little procedures reflect competency and caring
Last month, Dr. Mishkind removed a modest benign mass from my middle back. This was a very simple procedure. However, I must commend his skillful professionalism, and sympathetic approach, which included, among other things: pre-procedure evaluation; exploration of needs and options; explanation of risks; performance of procedure with "running explanation" of progress; superb use of local anesthesia; swift completion of task with no pain; use of "re-absorbable sutures; post-procedure follow up; consistently expert and detailed, written documentation throughout. His assistant, Nurse Theresa Moore, was also skillful and caring in her ministrations. This was a "little thing". However, I do not doubt that for any more complex, or risky, procedure, I would have received superb care from this dedicated surgeon. Unreservedly recommended.

January 28th, 2011
EXCELLENT FOLLOW-UP
Following my emergency surgery, Dr. Mishkind has been veery responsive to my progress. Even after six months, he continues to follow-up to insure my incision is healing properly. He asks appropriate questions to determine my progress and listens to my responses. he even remembers what's going on that might affect my progress from one visit to the next. He's been great.