Learn more about Dr. Mark Mitros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mitros is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitros
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mitros Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mitros, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitros graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mitros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Mitros MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Mitros practice?
- Dr. Mark Mitros has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Mitros practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Physiatrists.