A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mitros, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitros graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mitros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitros accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mitros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Mitros practice?
Dr. Mark Mitros practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA and Rochester, MN.
See Wexford Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Mitros, Dr. Marcel Mitros, Dr. Marcelino Mitros, Dr. Marcellus Mitros, Dr. Marcelo Mitros, Dr. Marco Mitros