A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Mitros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Mitros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Mitros, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitros graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Mitros has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark M Mitros MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Mitros practice?
- Dr. Mark Mitros has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Mitros practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wexford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Falls, PA and New Castle, PA.
See Wexford Physiatrists.