General Practitioner, Cardiologist (heart), Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeons
Video profile
Vascular Institute Of Georgia
2500 Hospital Blvd
Ste 420
Roswell, GA 30076
678-242-1193
Locations and availability (13)

1.0

|  show details
Apr 14th, 2012

I am unsure of his surgical skills but he is very rude and unprofessional, would never recommend to anyone I know and would never let him operate on a loved one.

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

This doctor was recommended by my regular family doctor. I have informed him that he should find another vascular doctor to recommend to other patients because my experience was less than satisfactory. This doctor has several offices. I tried to make an appointment for the main office but caught up in voice mail jail; it seems that no warm body answers a phone. That should have been a clue to ask my doctor for a referral to someone else. The office and nursing staff were OK but Atlanta has too many other well qualified vascular doctors to settle for this one. I was advised that he wanted to read my test results before he left on the day of my appointment but he left the office before the technician even started the test. He also wrote a prescription for a dosage of medicine that is not made. This has caused a delay in getting the prescription filled. He accepted a call on his cell phone while in the examining room with me. If the call was an emergency, he should have left the room. The final straw was that he never even mentioned a follow up visit. Well, he won't have to worry about that because I would not return.