Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Dr. Mittler has been a Godsend
Our two year old daughter has been under Dr. Mittler's care since before she was one year old. In her short life, Dr. Mittler has performed and participated in two very sensitive surgeries on her. Her prognosis gets better by the day, and that comes in great part from Dr. Mittler. We can't say enough good things about his fine practice and staff.

October 14th, 2016
Dr Mittler has become an extended part of our family for saving our daughters life. He's a person first, Doctor second and it put at ease the minute we met him. Even though our daughters check ups are now only a few minutes and we have to drive 3 hours to see Dr Mittler, it's something we look forward to. He's a wonderful doctor and we would recommend him to anyone and have a few times already.

July 31st, 2015
This is the guy to see
Dr Mittler takes time to sit and explain details, answer questions, makes you feel like you are his oat important client while he is with you.. He is patient, informative, and makes you feel at ease, never like you are being rushed or forced into any compromised situation. He is thorough, personable and competent, no wonder he is "the one to see".

June 2nd, 2014
Good doctor / Bad office financial staff
Unscrupulous practice that bills first and denies questions later. Doctor examined my child for 2 minutes, then billed us $400. The billing people in the office said they took our insurance when we showed up for the visit, and then later billed us in full and told us we were not in network. When we complained about their duplicity, they told us that we could pay in installments if we wanted to. Stay away. Dr. Mittler himself was very nice and as thorough as a doctor could be in a two-minute visit.

September 12th, 2011
Not Genuine? Dr. Mittler has to be the most down to earth doctors I have ever been to. His bedside manner is wonderful and his expertise was a godsend to my family. I am sorry you had a bad experience but "poor soul" I think not! I would recommend Dr. Mittler to anyone.

August 5th, 2010
BEST PEDIATRIC NEUROSURGEIN IN THE WORLD-
Dr. Mittler is THEBEST PEDIATRIC NEUROSURGEIN IN THE WORLD. My 2 year old son was in a car accident and suffered a massive skull fracture. By massive, I mean a total seperation of the skull and massive bleeding on the brain. My the grace of God, Dr. Mittler was on call at Winthrop Univ. Hospital the night of the car accident and performed life saving surfery which led A FULL RECOVERY for my son. Thank God for Dr. Mittler.

March 15th, 2009
Dr. Mittler is a blessing.

August 15th, 2008
One of the nicest drs I have ever dealt with ....
Dr. Mittler is one of the nicest drs that i have ever met. He was so nice to me. I have had 2 brain surgeries performed by him. He and his team have such great mannerism and kindess and i reccomend him to anyone that is looking for a neuro-surgeon.